Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I'm waiting on my new computer to update Bobbertown, I still receive pic.'s which I hang onto.

A young man named Ian sent a picture of this bike, a 1968 Montgomery Ward 350cc, that he built for $550.

Bow down.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Not only do I bow down to my wife, I also do her nails, wash her britches and bathe her in asses' milk.......on Thursdays.
She rewards me by beating my head in with a rolling pin on randomly picked days once a month.

Nice bike though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not to bump this post off track, but hey Django, you have a Ural? What year and is it a good bike? Any trouble? I have been pondering the idea of selling the Harley to get one of those....

BTW that bike is dumbfounding....I love everything about it. The guy is creative to say the least.

·
Registered
22 Posts
no, but he's got a ural headlight!!! or at least he will when i find a different one for my bike....
that's some fine work IAN.... -THOM

Broman said:
Not to bump this post off track, but hey Django, you have a Ural? What year and is it a good bike? Any trouble? I have been pondering the idea of selling the Harley to get one of those....

BTW that bike is dumbfounding....I love everything about it. The guy is creative to say the least.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
It may be the stock light for that bike, but there are TWO Ural headlights... The one that "we" have and one with a bezel that does not have that crown at the top and well... looks just like this one. I just found that out when I thought you were keeping it and I was going to get another one.

I don't know anything about the Ural's themselves beyond what you can find out on the internet. They seem to have a decent sub-subculture following. The best thing to do would be to start searching and see what you can find in the 'net.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts