Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Last Tuesday i bought some panhead parts from this builder and he was still sanding bondo on this bike. Talk about a thrash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
louie, hope you dont mind if i add a few of my favorites to your thread. Looks like an original Denvers bike.
It actually is an original Denvers bike. The guy goes by the name "bentheboog" on the Instagram and you should be able to look at these three image folder links that he has posted along with the story of the bike. Here's when he got the bike as a frame, here is some progress he made with it and here is the whole frame sanded off the primer.

You can also find some more assembled pictures on his Instagram page, including a buddy photo with another Denvers survivor that saw the daylight at Born Free.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Last Tuesday i bought some panhead parts from this builder and he was still sanding bondo on this bike. Talk about a thrash.
Is that actually ride-able? not what I usually like but it's a good looking motor!

·
Registered
99 Posts
It actually is an original Denvers bike. The guy goes by the name "bentheboog" on the Instagram and you should be able to look at these three image folder links that he has posted along with the story of the bike. Here's when he got the bike as a frame, here is some progress he made with it and here is the whole frame sanded off the primer.

You can also find some more assembled pictures on his Instagram page, including a buddy photo with another Denvers survivor that saw the daylight at Born Free.
I spoke with Fred Hernandez about it today and he told me the story behind it. I grew up around these bikes ans really like seeing them brought back to life.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts