Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
RYZART said:
You know both of you guys are correct. Caffeine he is actually a guy in his late 30's early 40's and he looks like he would have a barbwire armband tattoo. A stock harley with everything imagineable in chrome. :D
I get a kick out of the guys who get the armbands tattooed low enough so you can see them even when they are wearing a short sleeved shirt instead of the customary wife beater. That REALLY proves they're TOUGH!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I like when they only go around their arm halfway cause it would hurt to bad on the backside of the arm......BAAHAHAHA

Shoe

KnuckleBuster said:
I get a kick out of the guys who get the armbands tattooed low enough so you can see them even when they are wearing a short sleeved shirt instead of the customary wife beater. That REALLY proves they're TOUGH!

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
I think it looks just fine . . . it's what the customer wanted and you did it how he wanted it .

No problem .

You should be happy people are willing to pay you to talk shit about them after the fact .
Not everyone wants a fucking Rembrant .
Be happy you can do something you love to do ,
and pay the bills ( because of people like him ) .

Sorry to drop this turd in everyones punchbowl .

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
RYZART said:
I totally am happy that i can get paid to do what i love to do.
lucky bastard. i tried doing that once but i got arrested. turns out prostitution is illegal in my state :mad:

·
Registered
617 Posts
usually when I draw/ paint something I don't want to, it usually shows. I have to additude adjust or zone out to make it turn out nice. looking at this job, as much as you dislike it, still turned very tight. nice work.

mitch

1 - 16 of 16 Posts