Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
half a bike, LOL..

dig the HUGE pile of tools cause i only have like 6 witworth sockets and i let my buddy zack (greasystain) use em...

thought you guys might like to see...

been thinkin of hiring a midget and riggin up some sort of rikshaw..

polished the cases some, got rid of all unnecessary brackets... also got to fit my new "secret weapon" handlebars on, noit in these pics... trump stock risers are a BITCH!!! first trump build and doin it with things i can get CHEAP (well, free for now, im BROKE)...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i probly will, but ran out of patience today, LOL.. hot as FUCK

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahahhhaha, love ya hatch

·
Registered
617 Posts
It was hot as hell last night and humid as shit. I was putting my wheel back on my bike last night sweating my ass off. By the time I was done, I had a full chia pet growing out the back of my ass.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I haven't even gone outside the last two nights - working in a garage all day has worn my sorry ass out. I get home, turn on the AC and watch shitty TV. God this heat sucks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
51rat said:
half a bike, LOL..

dig the HUGE pile of tools cause i only have like 6 witworth sockets and i let my buddy zack (greasystain) use em...

thought you guys might like to see...

been thinkin of hiring a midget and riggin up some sort of rikshaw..

polished the cases some, got rid of all unnecessary brackets... also got to fit my new "secret weapon" handlebars on, noit in these pics... trump stock risers are a BITCH!!! first trump build and doin it with things i can get CHEAP (well, free for now, im BROKE)...
I'll give ya 20 bux for that webco oil cooler Heh heH...suck up the heat...my shop is air conditioned :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no thanks, i want the webco, LOL... didnt even notice it til after i got the bike home, LOL... shows ya how much attention i pay when buyin things...

sanded hard tail to bare metal (had lots of surface rust), primed, then gloss blacked it... lettin it dry for a while, then will go back out tonight, probably put the fucker together as much as i can.. LOL, more pics to come, and this time yo uwill see my ugly handlebars im in LOVE with, LOL

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Galaxie500XL said:
Man, you got it easy on this build. What are you using for the oil tank?

easy as in 2 hours just tryin to get the bottom bolts of the hardtail to fit up, only to have the cops shut me down at midnight for noise violation, if thats easy then YES, yes i have it easy...

the harley was easier so far, and im sure it will remain that way, harley was EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY...

right into frame in like 45 minutes of nudging, bolt on shit, wire it up, yada yada yada...

this MAY be my last triumph

1 - 19 of 19 Posts