Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, sorry to post this to the main board but I want to grab as much attention as possible.

Billdozer dropped off the Official Four Aces/Bonneville Salt Flat Assault Tee-Shirts last night. BNI allows you to sell an event shirt during speed week so we had these made up to help us fund our efforts. I am trying to get some sold before we go to the Lakes.

$20 bucks to the Jockey Journal Crowd, I have them for sale on ebay for $22. That INCLUDES shipping and a Four Aces Cycle Sticker. PAYPAL is preferred but MO and checks are welcome, just takes longer. A BIG THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. . .

All money will go toward our Trip to Bonneville, proceeds will not be spent on booze, drugs or loose women. . .

Bill will be adding a link to the art-work in a minute so you can see them. Available in medium, Large and X-tra large. White only. . . wear them to church. . .

·
Banned
648 Posts
Here you go Wes...

The big image is the back of the shirt, and the Horny Bee is on the front left pocket area. I might add that these things are printed with a real thin ink so the shirts have a super soft "hand". What that means is after one wash you won't be able to feel the ink at all, just like a bitchin' old shirt.

Support the cause!

-Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Billdozer1811 said:
Here you go Wes...

The big image is the back of the shirt, and the Horny Bee is on the front left pocket area. I might add that these things are printed with a real thin ink so the shirts have a super soft "hand". What that means is after one wash you won't be able to feel the ink at all, just like a bitchin' old shirt.

Support the cause!

-Bill
Coolio, guys. Who's to blame for the artwork? Looks goods.

Sign me up fer 2 XLs. Will look for the link with the PayPal button.

MC

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
available in black at all? i cant wear white, against my religion...

·
Registered
617 Posts
do you have a link to purchase em?

they look cool.

mitch

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It sucks that us fat people can never get a decent shirt. Those are nice but unless there's a XXL hidden in there somewhere I stand no chnace of squeezing my fat gut into one.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Only up to "XL" ... I must be on a sport bike page ! .... HA ....

Just bust'in your balls ... Do like the shirt ..
art looks good Bill ... but XL ain't going ta cut it for me ... Hell I'd even be OK with the Booze and Hookers ... A guy need a tune-up as much the Bike ........

Wes .... Good luck on the run to the flats ......
:D

·
Registered
617 Posts
found the shirts, sorry I'm a dork.

mitch

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEY DUDES!! THANKS FOR THE QUICK SUPPORT!! Looks like I jacked it all up... . I DO HAVE some XXL's. If you wanted one (Doug-ly Snugg-ly) I will ship the XXl instead of the XL. So fire away with your PAYPAL payments or checks or MOS. payments to [email protected] if you use paypal,

wes white
four aces cycle
15838 Arminta St # 9
Van Nuys, CA 91406

for all other sorts of payments. Links and anything computorial is not my thing. . . my computer is still pushrod operated overhead valves. . .

·
Registered
78 Posts
Save me a xxl. I'm a computer sped also and can't work Pay Pal unless it walks me though it. I will send a check out tonight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts