Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3200 miles worth of Fuel, $650
Food and stuff, $175
Hanging out with my friends, meeting new friends at the greatest place on earth, Priceless

Thanks everyone for making it a great time, Frosty

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Hey Frosty!! It was great to put a face to a name. I enjoyed meeting you and our all to short talk. The start line makes talking a bit difficult but it was great to see you there, Thanks for taking some photos of me and my better half.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Frosty I couldn't agree more, priceless. This was our first year and definately met some great people. I didn't have a 5 pound fire extinguisher and the crew from Hoofarted just happened to be close by and lent me theirs to get through tech, thanks guys. Madeline only made one pass with our HD 45 and hit 90.2 mph. I'm hoping for 100 mph next year

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got pics. Sitting in slc airport right now. Getting back to philly at 11:45. Good hanging out with everyone. Thanks frosty, wes and the four aces crew for all the help and especially the fun. Congrats to the lowbrow crew and wes for building some record setting machines.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Not my pick but on I spotted on the HAMB, and no, that's not me in the background.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1404950&d=1313782257
Did anybody see the blond rookie rider? We were behind her in line to run and watched her wiggle into here leathers; Yowza!!
Did anybody see the blond rookie rider? We were behind her in line to run and watched her wiggle into here leathers; Yowza!!
Nope:
if you're referring to the girl on the pic in the link above:
she is definitely NOT a rookie rider.
Her name is Leslie Porterfield CLICK / and CLICK
and she's gone faster on a bike than probably any of you guys will ever do

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Waaaay too fast for all us wankers here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nope:
if you're referring to the girl on the pic in the link above:
she is definitely NOT a rookie rider.
Her name is Leslie Porterfield CLICK / and CLICK
and she's gone faster on a bike than probably any of you guys will ever do
Good to know. I went to the rookie driver meeting on Saturday morning and there were two young women there who split off to the motorcycle meeting. One was a brunet and one was a tall blonde; I must have mistaken this picture of Ms. Porterfield for one of them.
Oh well I guess I'll have to keep looking through Bonneville pics for more good looking bikers. Tough job but someone's got to do it. ;)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Frosty, I am so glad you made it out tis year. It would not have been the same without you. Thanks for all the help too.
Thanks Wes for the kind words. Had a great time. Pleasure to hang around with the talented Four Acres crew. To spin a few wrenches at Bonneville is an honor that I will never forget. Already thinking of next year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts