Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya,
As some of you may have read I'm new to the board and have been out of the bike scene for about 10 years. My hopes are to bob a bike to my liking.
I'm still all over the place for what I'm going to start with but I wanted to see if you guys could post some pics of bikes with bolt-on hard tails. I'ld like to see HD's, brits, japs and anything else out there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that is really funny.

But if Mr.s Bolton de-rails my thread I am going to sign you up for president of the Michael Bolton fan club.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Tom, much appreciated!
Bought it in a few crates from a buddy in Pa about a year or so ago. 65' 650 motor, was a bonnie but I put a TR6 head and a single Amal 932 on it. The frame is a 70' with a bolt on rear. 4" stretch 3" drop....lots of "recycled" parts all over it. It has 4' over tubes that I have used 3" of. Home built forward controls and the beginings of a jockey shift system, still workin out the bugs. It sits a wee bit up in the front but not too much. More pics if you need some ideas. It was a project to teach my 16 year old the horrors of lucas. We switched out the old electrics and went with a tympanium and boyer. I used to build these things all the time way back when, but got lost raising the family for awhile. I have about $1000.00 total in it.

ATX-tommy said:
I dig that Triumph John O. Tell me more about it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts