Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had enough working for the man and am now doing my own thing. This means I have a little more time in front of the home PC and will continue to update the site on a regular basis.

There's a New heading which I hope helps w/ navigation. And no, I'm not changing the left to right scroll thing.

Enjoy and thanks,
Anthony
www.bobbertown.com

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ed said:
nice pics. which ones are yours?
A bit tasteless to post pic.'s of MY bikes on MY site - or at least that's my train of thought. I'd post my latest on here, but I'm shy so I'll email it to you.

·
TI_Tuesday
1,247 Posts
Tony Bones said:
A bit tasteless to post pic.'s of MY bikes on MY site - or at least that's my train of thought. I'd post my latest on here, but I'm shy so I'll email it to you.
the site looks good, and if you don't like the domain name you have chosen you could always get another and redirect the bobbertown.com address.

I would like to see what you have built too...you're always blasting people about style (or lack of) so share what you have done yourself...I'm sure its tits, so don't be shy.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Tony Bones said:
I've had enough working for the man and am now doing my own thing. This means I have a little more time in front of the home PC and will continue to update the site on a regular basis.

There's a New heading which I hope helps w/ navigation. And no, I'm not changing the left to right scroll thing.

Enjoy and thanks,
Anthony
www.bobbertown.com
For some reason I thought I saw more on the site....like a backdoor. Am I wrong or is it just the one page?

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The other parts of the site were the old site. I really don't know much about web design - I thought I'd taken them down, but I guess not. You can Google Bobbertown and the others pop up, I think. They were from a long time ago when I was less selective about what I put up, but the quality was still pretty okay, I think.

Tom, I'll email you a picture of one of my present projects. I'm fairly certain it has as much style as you can squish into one bike.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Tony Bones said:
Tom, I'll email you a picture of one of my present projects. I'm fairly certain it has as much style as you can squish into one bike.
Come on Tony, we all post our junk on here pretty or not. Post it up man, lets see this panhead!

Signed,
Picture whore

1 - 13 of 13 Posts