Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know this guy or talked to him in the last month? He's received some cash from me for a velocity stack 1.5 months ago and I still don't have my part.....

Now he's not returning email.

·
Registered
789 Posts
wjjeeper said:
bump for the evening crowd
Not sure what "bump for the evening crowd" means, but if everyone on the JJ hates deadbeat dickheads as much as I do, they should send Slick a PM and tell him he's a fuckface for stiffing Jeeper. a couple thousand PM's should help this Canadian part with the velocity stack. Sorry to hear about your plight, Wjjeeper.

·
Registered
150 Posts
that sucks man
thats the problem with this internet sales is the seller wants his money before shippin so he don't get ripped yet the buyer is always at risk
has me so i won't buy anything thats over 50 to 100 bucks and still always try to find it local first
it sucks cause i've had to pass on some cool shit in fear of being fucked

·
Registered
43 Posts
My dad lives about 45 minutes south of this guy's address actually. He is 6'7" 260lbs. and the meanest sun of a bitch I have ever known in 32 years.

Want me send him up there? He is always lookin for something to get pissed about.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the support guys. You're right its guys like this that ruin it for everyone.

I want everyone to know that this guy deals on ebay as well. His name there is tikitorch97
. http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=tikitorch97&iid=4594788662

It doesn't appear that he's coming to this board anymore so how's about everyone who reads this thread sends him a question thru ebay asking when the fuck he is going to give Ryan (me) his parts or money back. We aren't talking a whole lot of cash here, but at this point its the logistics of it all to me. I'm pissed now.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bigdreamsnobux said:
My dad lives about 45 minutes south of this guy's address actually. He is 6'7" 260lbs. and the meanest sun of a bitch I have ever known in 32 years.

Want me send him up there? He is always lookin for something to get pissed about.
I'd never ask anyone to go out of their way for me, but if your father feels like blowing off some steam; let'er buck!!
Have him pick up my part and ship it to me while he's there. :)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Ill send him a question noooooooooooo problem. Guys be careful who you buy from. just because their on the JJ or HAMB dosnt mean they are honest.
ask around

sent
"dont you owe people money on the Jockey Journal?"

·
Registered
269 Posts
That does suck!
I havn't had that happen to me, yet..but i have lost out on a few deals on the HAMB because guy's will say they want something i'm selling and never come through with cash..
Not even bother responding to my pm's or anything..

I hope you get your cash or the part..
Good luck.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tony said:
That does suck!
I havn't had that happen to me, yet..but i have lost out on a few deals on the HAMB because guy's will say they want something i'm selling and never come through with cash..
Not even bother responding to my pm's or anything..

I hope you get your cash or the part..
Good luck.
Well we seemed to have weeded him out boys. He contacted me via email today with all the excuses you can think of....
anyway he's promising to ship the part out and return my money.
I know he is reading this post now, so I will add this:

If I don't have my part within the next week I'll post the entire email you wrote to me, plus your personal info again.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Are these velocity stacks something you bought through JJ?
If so I'd say get in touch with Ryan......if the parts don't show up of course.
He's really good at settling things like this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey everyone,
Here is a copy of the eamil I've sent to Ryan;
"Ryan,
Firstly I'd like to apologize for the wait with the stack. It seems it's slipped through the cracks over and over, I assure you there is no ill will, just chaos in my life that has caused the delay. I am in the middle of moving etc, so again I am sorry and the stack will be sent along with your $20 for good faith.
Now, regarding the post on Jockey Journal; you are obviously a young guy without much experience, as you would know posting someone's personal info is a BIG FUCKING DEAL. If this had been a deal with a car with a shitty motor, or something more serious, I could see this happening. But to smear someone's personal standing over a $20 velocity stack? I did this as a favour to you, I did not want to even sell any of that stacks but you seemed like a cool guy.
So, again I apologize for the delay and will be sending your stack & money today.
Todd"

Guys, I've bought and sold ALOT of stuff on the computer, with little or no trouble. I work hard to make sure everone is happy whether I'm buying or selling, this is just a case of a small (but no less important) item being forgotten. I'm sure you've all had it happen at one time or another. The difference is, I am NOT trying to rip someone off for $20! I could see smearing someone if it was a car with a bad motor, or some actual bad intent, hell I would be pissed too. But to post someone's info is, in this case, a little overboard.
I take full responsability for the delay in shipping Ryan's $20 stack, but put yourself in my shoes. Does it seem fair, REALLY?

·
Banned
538 Posts
I can understand what Slick is saying,,we sell alotta car stuff online and sometimes .things get forgotten about plus the holidays and all.I also understand buying something online then not getting it.( bought an HD'
motor online and was total junk ,,out $700 ),,but hey he posted he was
sorry and sending part and $$,,so least shows someone making an effort to
fix something.Not for nothing but I think people forget that LIFE ( there real world offline ) can sometimes get in the way,hell what if he were laid up in the hospital,or a family member were sick,,I know last place I'd be is online.Im glad it worked out for ya both,,

just that 2 sides to everything thing :)

not ment to offend

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys the last thing I like to see on boards is a controversy. Slick i agree that its no big deal... it is only $20 and from the beginning I posted that the amount didn't matter. It is just the fact that I sent you repeated emails without a response that pisses me off, and you told me on two occasions that it was sent out. Its the principle dude.....
No hard feelings here, the purpose of this thread was to try and find another way of contacting you because email wasn't working. This thread obviously worked because you contacted me within 48hours.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Slick said:
Hah, no kidding, I should have used Mr.friendly or something...
Good, now post the answer for this publicly as well. When is the part being shipped out?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts