Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now.i just thought i would mention it.im going to see what its all about.

·
Registered
131 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Dont have time to watch right now I am buildin a new tank thats gonna look just like the Starship Enterprise.......Gonna stick it on my bike and you will all love it because I said so.........

Shoe
I cant wait....What style are you gonna call it....Space School.....Spock School...New Frontier....Deep Space New Future School....Old School Trekkie???

·
Registered
349 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Dont have time to watch right now I am buildin a new tank thats gonna look just like the Starship Enterprise.......Gonna stick it on my bike and you will all love it because I said so.........

Shoe
Those damn paint fumes are gettin to ya!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well must have missed that episode where he was in Kahootz with the Klingons from Uranis. Scotty was probably standing behind Mr Sulu goin "Damnit Jim I am given her all shes got Captian any more and shes gonna blow apart" BAHAHAHAHAHa:D

Captain Kirk says
"Beam me up Scotty and get me off this ship man its got dudes with weird ears and **** on it."

Shoe

Boy did this post get Hijackked and man its suck I got to leave tomorrow and go to Vegas for Work its killin me.......no paint fumes for 4 days......Damnit

Django said:
What the hell is the world coming to?

Mr Sulu is gay?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Sorry guys, still hijacking...

Shoe, what are you doing in Vegas. Send me a PM.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming/threading...
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Well must have missed that episode where he was in Kahootz with the Klingons from Uranis. Scotty was probably standing behind Mr Sulu goin "Damnit Jim I am given her all shes got Captian any more and shes gonna blow apart" BAHAHAHAHAHa:D

Captain Kirk says
"Beam me up Scotty and get me off this ship man its got dudes with weird ears and **** on it."

Shoe

Boy did this post get Hijackked and man its suck I got to leave tomorrow and go to Vegas for Work its killin me.......no paint fumes for 4 days......Damnit

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
So.......

I suppose the same thing holds true on the Enterprise that worked so well for Bonanza:
Shatner, "We.......were not gay......on the .......Enterprise but........thank god.....Sulu was."

·
Registered
634 Posts
Who was gay on Bonanza?

I can never watch the ST episode with Sulu running around shirtless in tight pants with a sword the same way again...

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Oh man!
It was a classic TV moment.....
I am PRETTY sure it was on the Johnny Carson show, he was interviewing Michael Landon & had eluded to the fact the TV show was about a bunch of men living alone out west & Michael Landon says, "No, no...none of use were gay....but thank god Hop Sing was!"
You have to see it...its hilarious!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts