Jockey Journal Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yea, if his BAC was over the legal limit he's pretty much screwed. Felony DUI and Vehicular Manslaughter most likely. Not to mention if the deceased family slaps him with a wrongful death suit (which they more then likely will because the dude's not broke).

Hmm, holiday weekend with a 22 year old honey, what do you think the chances are that billy was under the influence?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i dont feel bad for billy at ALL if he was under the influence... if he was sober, tahts a tough burden to carry, and even though i dont like him (met him and he was a jerk plus i just dont like the whole thing), i wish him luck in the situation... like i said though, if he was drunk, he deserves anything that comes his way, same as you or i if we make such a grave mistake

·
Registered
411 Posts
Don't know Billy or the guy that was killed. but I have a friend that was killed on his bike in a similar way a little over a year ago. The guy that hit him didn't want too and I doubt Billy did either. Say what you want, but to kick a guy while he is down is easy. A rockstar on tv is an easy target and to live with killing someone that way is unfathomable too me. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. He knows what he did. Don't care if you pray or not, mine are with all of them. Bottom line Billy is into bikes and I think everyone here is too. If only 1 kind of bike is cool too you then you don't like bikes, you just like a trend and your gay. The guy that died needs support Billy doesn't need bashing. If your gonna post shit make it positive for the guy and his family like trying to help them out. Someone from the florida area should post any runs or fundraisers for this guy's family here so we can help out.

51rat said:
i dont feel bad for billy at ALL if he was under the influence... if he was sober, tahts a tough burden to carry, and even though i dont like him (met him and he was a jerk plus i just dont like the whole thing), i wish him luck in the situation... like i said though, if he was drunk, he deserves anything that comes his way, same as you or i if we make such a grave mistake

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dude if he was drunk fuck him. Don't give a shit who he is. I will be damned if I would pray for someone like that. Even if he wasn't drinking, he still shouldn't have been trying to pass not one but two cars in a no passing zone. He is looking at a world of shit either way and deserves what he gets in my book.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Catfish33 said:
Dude if he was drunk fuck him. Don't give a shit who he is. I will be damned if I would pray for someone like that. Even if he wasn't drinking, he still shouldn't have been trying to pass not one but two cars in a no passing zone. He is looking at a world of shit either way and deserves what he gets in my book.
I'm not a bad person...but have driven drunk and am one lucky fuck for never causing any harm.....EVERYBODY (good people included)has, at sometime in their life,....fucked up....this includes you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hatch said:
I'm not a bad person...but have driven drunk and am one lucky fuck for never causing any harm.....EVERYBODY (good people included)has, at sometime in their life,....fucked up....this includes you.
Never said I didn't but then again I have never harmed anyone by my actions. I feel for the guy that got killed family. I feel no sorrow for Mr. Lane.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Bad Karma goes around. I'm all for law and order and I'm a staunch advocate of personal responsibility. I'm not going to wish anything worse on Billy than he has already brought on himself. Negative thoughts make people miserable and closed-minded. My momma always told me that when you are pointing your finger at someone else you have three more pointing back at you. May sound dumb, but I believe it. Wishing hurtful shit on people may land some hurtful shit on you.

There's enough truly negative, hateful shit in the universe. I just hope I haven't caused too much of it myself.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rythemean said:
Bad Karma goes around. I'm all for law and order and I'm a staunch advocate of personal responsibility. I'm not going to wish anything worse on Billy than he has already brought on himself. Negative thoughts make people miserable and closed-minded. My momma always told me that when you are pointing your finger at someone else you have three more pointing back at you. May sound dumb, but I believe it. Wishing hurtful shit on people may land some hurtful shit on you.

There's enough truly negative, hateful shit in the universe. I just hope I haven't caused too much of it myself.
Not wishing anymore bad things for Mr. Lane just think he should get what he deserves. I do hope for his sake he wasn't drinking though. Living with hitting the guy is bad enough, but knowing you hit him because you have been drinking would be hell on earth.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Local motorcycle shop owner Billy Lane, who has appeared on the Discovery Channel's "Biker Build-Off" and "Monster Garage," was injured in a Labor Day traffic accident that left a motorcyclist dead, according to Local 6 News partner Florida Today.The 9 p.m. crash involving the 36-year-old Lane, the owner of the Melbourne-based Choppers Inc. and a resident of Melbourne Beach, occurred on State Road A1A south of Melbourne Beach near the intersection of Ballyshannon StreetFlorida Highway Patrol investigators said Lane was trying to pass two other vehicles on A1A when his southbound 2006 Dodge Ram pickup collided with a northbound 1983 Yamaha motorcycle, Florida Today reported.The motorcyclist, identified as 56-year-old Melbourne Beach resident Gerald Morelock, was wearing a helmet. He was pronounced dead at the scene."Lane hit the motorcycle head on, and then the pickup hit a power pole," said Kim Miller, spokeswoman for the Florida Highway Patrol.Miller said a passenger in the pickup, identified as 22-year-old Erin Derrick of Rockledge, was also injured in the crash. Lane and Derrick were transported to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne but their medical conditions were not immediately available Tuesday morning.Lane, who was semi-conscious at the accident scene, is known for his work building custom-made motorcycles.Florida Highway Patrol traffic homicide investigators said no charges were filed, but added they were waiting on the results of blood-alcohol tests, which will be

·
Registered
237 Posts
Witness wif my hand up.

Catfish33 said:
Not wishing anymore bad things for Mr. Lane just think he should get what he deserves. I do hope for his sake he wasn't drinking though. Living with hitting the guy is bad enough, but knowing you hit him because you have been drinking would be hell on earth.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Catfish33 said:
What if his 22 yo. girlie girl passenger was givin' him some hi-way pleazure??? (He is Billy Lane after all) Would that be heaven on earth?
Stop the fuckin' speculating, let the ****** PI attorneys do all that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dr. Jett said:
What if his 22 yo. girlie girl passenger was givin' him some hi-way pleazure??? (He is Billy Lane after all) Would that be heaven on earth?
Stop the fuckin' speculating, let the ****** PI attorneys do all that.
Speculating? WTF are you talking about? He killed someone, 'nuff said.

·
Registered
237 Posts
A reference to witness when used as a verb in a religious conotation. Much like an "Amen". Only with your hand up, for punctuation.

Originally Posted by Rythemean
Witness wif my hand up
Catfish33 said:

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.