Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I was there Friday spent the week at a freinds place in slatington and we rode there Best 5 bux I ever spent I took 190 pics was gonna post em but you got all the one I got.
Talked to Bill and his wife.Great folks with a weath of knowledge.Told me about his friend that did all the cutaway motors and he did all the emblem collecting and a wall in his honor.When he passed away,also said HD came down to see the cut aways to learn how to cut em.One motor has a button u push and the cut away moves its Badass!!..Great pics thanx for posting em...Did u check out his workshop down the hill??...Like walking into a early 80s bike shop killa stuff Got a Chic Stic on my other bike from there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds like you caught Bill on a good day. I have dealt with him for 30 years and there are days he wont give you the time of day. Back in the day a lot of that stuff was right in the shop. If you need original parts he has them, might take a while for him to get them for you (Weeks) but he has sure has the stuff. He is one of the few that has gone overseas and brought stuff back here. Definitly worth paying to go in and see the collection. The amount of small stuff, antique collectable stuff he has in there is incredible. One of a kind stuff.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds like you caught Bill on a good day.
we talked with his wife for a little while and Bill himself tried to buy my BSA for in the museum

would have liked to stay longer but we wanted to hustle before the rain came....

still hit it on the way home anyhow

·
Registered
74 Posts
Crap - looks like I need to go to PA! It's like Yoshi @ Garage Company but wayyyyyyy more. Glad both of those places exist - the history, damn!?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was there last week. the most amazing place I have ever seen. every square inch of the place oozes with history.
and his shop truely is a museum all in itself.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Dude is that just one place or multiple places? Is that one shop or multiple shops in one. I have never seen a place like that! That would be killer to check out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts