Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gang,

My first post and good to be here. I am an artist who focuses on bikes and bikers... the machines and the lifestyle. I am having some major exhibitions coming up and will be looking for new subjects to photograph. But, I really need some help locating bikers and clubs in Mexico. If anyone can help me get a hold of anyone in Xalapa, Veracruz or Puebla, Mexico, I would appreciate the contact info.

Check out my website to see what I am about

www.ArtBiker.com

I will be in January's issue of V-Twin Magazine and will be hitting a lot of events. If you are in the Houston area or going to be at an event at the same time as myself, drop me a note!

M

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
sorry that i can't help ya out BUT, that is some sweet photography man. good job!

artbiker said:
Gang,

My first post and good to be here. I am an artist who focuses on bikes and bikers... the machines and the lifestyle. I am having some major exhibitions coming up and will be looking for new subjects to photograph. But, I really need some help locating bikers and clubs in Mexico. If anyone can help me get a hold of anyone in Xalapa, Veracruz or Puebla, Mexico, I would appreciate the contact info.

www.ArtBiker.com

I will be in January's issue of V-Twin Magazine and will be hitting a lot of events. If you are in the Houston area or going to be at an event at the same time as myself, drop me a note!

M

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
sorry that i can't help ya out BUT, that is some sweet photography man. good job!

artbiker said:
Gang,

www.ArtBiker.com

M

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tips! Will be shooting next weekend at the Easyriders Show in Houston as well as the Texas National Bike show and the Lone Star Rally in Galveston... Should be fun. Will keep an eye out for "y'all"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts