Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gang,

My first post and good to be here. I am an artist who focuses on bikes and bikers... the machines and the lifestyle. I am having some major exhibitions coming up and will be looking for new subjects to photograph. But, I really need some help locating bikers and clubs in Mexico. If anyone can help me get a hold of anyone in Xalapa, Veracruz or Puebla, Mexico, I would appreciate the contact info.

Check out my website to see what I am about

www.ArtBiker.com

I will be in January's issue of V-Twin Magazine and will be hitting a lot of events. If you are in the Houston area or going to be at an event at the same time as myself, drop me a note!

M

·
TI_Tuesday
683 Posts
sorry that i can't help ya out BUT, that is some sweet photography man. good job!

artbiker said:
Gang,

My first post and good to be here. I am an artist who focuses on bikes and bikers... the machines and the lifestyle. I am having some major exhibitions coming up and will be looking for new subjects to photograph. But, I really need some help locating bikers and clubs in Mexico. If anyone can help me get a hold of anyone in Xalapa, Veracruz or Puebla, Mexico, I would appreciate the contact info.

www.ArtBiker.com

I will be in January's issue of V-Twin Magazine and will be hitting a lot of events. If you are in the Houston area or going to be at an event at the same time as myself, drop me a note!

M

·
TI_Tuesday
683 Posts
sorry that i can't help ya out BUT, that is some sweet photography man. good job!

artbiker said:
Gang,

www.ArtBiker.com

M

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.