Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.bikeboneyard.com/

any of you come across this site before or buy any parts from this place. he seems to have a lot of rare parts & wierd old bikes, pretty cheap. he's located in MT. the site pretty interesting, check it out.

just found some cool pics. these guys are into speedway, flattrackin', ice racing etc. check this pic i found, indoor ice racing!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I can remember going to the indoor ice races when I was about 5 or 6 years old. That was around 1972 or 1973. It was a lot of fun to watch.

·
Registered
552 Posts
i figured i should say something about them that doesnt have to do with ice racing..so here goes.

i have bought stuff from them before for an old dirt bike i have been trying to get going for some time.i had a bad piece that i got from them.emailed them and sent it back and got a new one.they are good to deal with if you happen to need anything they may have.

·
TI_Tuesday
748 Posts
same situation here. ordered a part, it was the wrong one, called them, and they made it right.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I visited his shop in the early 90's. He had TONS of motorcycles.

Rick Steel's salvage yard in Denver is even larger, but they can be assholes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I live about 20 miles from Brendan, and have know him for quite a few years. He's a real easy going guy and a hell of a speedway racer. Good solid business guy and he has a real good selection of parts. I've bought/trading a couple of bikes from him in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Where he mines those old bikes from who knows but be sure to check his site out he's a good source of old parts at fair prices.

Gregg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts