Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...By request. There were a lot of Triumphs there, and most of them were pretty damn cool.

J. Edwards' old bike...not sure if he still owns it:

This one has a tank that was supposedly painted by Von Dutch:

cont...

· Registered
973 Posts
Nice pictures. I have been feeling lately that all triumphs are starting to look the same to me. With few exceptions, everyone seems to be building amost the same style of triumph.

Not that that style is ugly--I like it--but the low or mid-rise super bars, sportster or wassell tank, shaved narrow front end with spool, ribbed rear fender look is all you see pretty much.

With Wes and Bass being exceptions. And Maurice, 'cause he's one of the OG's with that style.

· Registered
2,010 Posts
I feel the same way. Although it is my favorite style. Sorta early sixities ish feel. As long as I can remember those were my favorite bikes and will always like them.

Tha Nutz said:
Nice pictures. I have been feeling lately that all triumphs are starting to look the same to me. With few exceptions, everyone seems to be building amost the same style of triumph.

Not that that style is ugly--I like it--but the low or mid-rise super bars, sportster or wassell tank, shaved narrow front end with spool, ribbed rear fender look is all you see pretty much.

With Wes and Bass being exceptions. And Maurice, 'cause he's one of the OG's with that style.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.