Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...By request. There were a lot of Triumphs there, and most of them were pretty damn cool.

J. Edwards' old bike...not sure if he still owns it:

This one has a tank that was supposedly painted by Von Dutch:

cont...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The GF...

That's it...there were a few more killer bikes there that I didn't take pictures of for some reason.

-Brian

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cheers Bass, great photos. Certainly looks like the kind of X-mas party i would like to attend. The black and green unit Triumph is very sexy indeed

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Nice pictures. I have been feeling lately that all triumphs are starting to look the same to me. With few exceptions, everyone seems to be building amost the same style of triumph.

Not that that style is ugly--I like it--but the low or mid-rise super bars, sportster or wassell tank, shaved narrow front end with spool, ribbed rear fender look is all you see pretty much.

With Wes and Bass being exceptions. And Maurice, 'cause he's one of the OG's with that style.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Tha Nutz said:
Nice pictures. I have been feeling lately that all triumphs are starting to look the same to me. With few exceptions, everyone seems to be building amost the same style of triumph.
A to the Men

ppreciate the pics Bass

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Thanks Bass,

Those are all great pics and bikes. I especially like Carlos' bikes. I think they even look good w/. a wide white on back wich I usually dont like. At least its the old style tresd pattern. Are those cokers?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I feel the same way. Although it is my favorite style. Sorta early sixities ish feel. As long as I can remember those were my favorite bikes and will always like them.

Tha Nutz said:

Not that that style is ugly--I like it--but the low or mid-rise super bars, sportster or wassell tank, shaved narrow front end with spool, ribbed rear fender look is all you see pretty much.

With Wes and Bass being exceptions. And Maurice, 'cause he's one of the OG's with that style.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Bass. A kat named Frank now owns that Trump. Has a kool ass '54 Chebby too that I see him cruisin around in the Whittier area out here in L.A. So know ya know the owner. KNUX!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts