Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Really? I have one just like that and have been told mines a Century enterprises springer, I've been told its a Ness springer...Shit I guess I dont know what it is. I'll have to get some pics of it up here and see whats happening.

Didnt mean to hijack this post. Sorry...

Flyin' Dutchman said:
Looks like one of Fred's Frames springers...

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how many time do i have to tell you , that bike isn't a chopper man . . . it just isn't . It's bitchen , and it is fast & cool and all that good stuff , but it just isn't a " chopper " , not till we start " chopping " shit off of it ! Just because your fork tubes are 4 inches longer than stock doesn't make your bike a chopper . . . neener :p

hehehe

·
Registered
675 Posts
Oh sure get technical on me....I have to go cry now
=mike= said:
how many time do i have to tell you , that bike isn't a chopper man . . . it just isn't . It's bitchen , and it is fast & cool and all that good stuff , but it just isn't a " chopper " , not till we start " chopping " shit off of it ! Just because your fork tubes are 4 inches longer than stock doesn't make your bike a chopper . . . neener :p

hehehe

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Evo The new Shovelhead

Nice scoot
You evo haters need to remember there almost 20 years old now and the RUBS have traded all theres off for twin cams.I suppose soon because of epa restrictions and big brother that twin cams will be the new evo.Hell they cant give the Vrods away and that motors gonna find itself in the tradtional looking harley because it meets goverment standards.Bookmark this post I am predicting the future.I miss my last Evo I went 30,000 miles before selling it with no trouble.

Once again cool scoot
Later Shoe

·
Registered
57 Posts
anybody know where to get ripple exhaust tubing like that? i've wanted some for a coupla different projects for a while now...ken....
justjeff said:
Really? I have one just like that and have been told mines a Century enterprises springer, I've been told its a Ness springer...Shit I guess I dont know what it is. I'll have to get some pics of it up here and see whats happening.

Didnt mean to hijack this post. Sorry...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.