Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Polock Joe said:
cool chick bike
Fuck that. Everybody gives sportsters so much shit about being chick bikes, where the hell does that come from? i know its been said a million times before but to me theyre just the hot-rod harley. no one says a damn thing about triumphs, K-models, or the XR-750. whats the difference? theyre all small displacement unit twins...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Damn son its okay............Dont get so defensive..........I think if ya check out Joes chop yall find its a sporty......Its a joke man............If it was really a girls bike it would have a step thru frame and a basket with plastic flowers on it...............:D

Shoe

Kyle said:
Fuck that. Everybody gives sportsters so much shit about being chick bikes, where the hell does that come from? i know its been said a million times before but to me theyre just the hot-rod harley. no one says a damn thing about triumphs, K-models, or the XR-750. whats the difference? theyre all small displacement unit twins...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
374 Posts
Kyle said:
Fuck that. Everybody gives sportsters so much shit about being chick bikes, where the hell does that come from? i know its been said a million times before but to me theyre just the hot-rod harley. no one says a damn thing about triumphs, K-models, or the XR-750. whats the difference? theyre all small displacement unit twins...
Uhh, this bike was made for some dudes wife as a christmas present. It's a chick bike. Thats a fact.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
962 Posts
Tony said:
True chick bike or not, that thing's pretty damn cool!
Save for the pink paint, i'd ride the hell out of it and probably have a riot doin it! :)

The "Cry Baby" on thier site is bad ass as well!
There isn't much some black paint , some scotchbrite and some fawkin' tesosterone couldn't cure... nice profile, just lacks some balls IMHO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
the Harpoon said:
Uhh, this bike was made for some dudes wife as a christmas present. It's a chick bike. Thats a fact.
my mistake. Maybe i should read things thoroughly before i fly off the handle. then again if i did that, i wouldnt have an excuse when i say stupid shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,021 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Damn son its okay............Dont get so defensive..........I think if ya check out Joes chop yall find its a sporty......Its a joke man............If it was really a girls bike it would have a step thru frame and a basket with plastic flowers on it...............:D

Shoe
SO WHAT THE FUCK'S WRONG WITH A STEP THROUGH FRAME AND A BASKET WITH PLASTIC FLOWERS ON IT?!?!?

Nice Sporster..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Brandon's busy being his Hawaiian bad ass self.

Working for the man at H-D during the day and using his brand of chopperbility to build bikes at night.

He just went on a 2500 mile ride, by his god damn self with no plans, on his rigid XL through AZ, NM, ID, OR and back down the coast to SoCal with absolutely no problems!
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top