Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
973 Posts
I like this bike. ESPECIALLY the paint job.

Richard, I don't think I have ever seen a pic of your bike. Do you have one? Because I sure would like to know what it looks like.

richard cranium said:
paint job is a little too much
rear fender fitment issues
headlight bracket looks like flacid penis

· Tiny Member
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Tha Nutz said:

Richard, I don't think I have ever seen a pic of your bike. Do you have one? Because I sure would like to know what it looks like.
Richard, where are the pictures of the bike? Or maybe one you built in the past? Maybe one you stole a picture of from an obscure site and think we won't recognize? Anything?

· Registered
169 Posts
Look, I'm not saying it's a bad bike. Were it mine, I'd center the rear fender and then have it repainted. A naked lady painted spread eagle on the tank? How could you even take that seriously?

Ed

Tha Nutz said:

· Registered
973 Posts
I don't take motorcycle paint jobs seriously. I either like them or don't like them, and I like that one. Simple as that.

My point to you is, you have pretty strong opinions that are negative about pretty much any bike I think is cool, so I would like to see what you DO like. That's all.

richard cranium said:
Look, I'm not saying it's a bad bike. Were it mine, I'd center the rear fender and then have it repainted. A naked lady painted spread eagle on the tank? How could you even take that seriously?

Ed

· Registered
169 Posts
Tha Nutz said:
I don't take motorcycle paint jobs seriously. I either like them or don't like them, and I like that one. Simple as that.

My point to you is, you have pretty strong opinions that are negative about pretty much any bike I think is cool, so I would like to see what you DO like. That's all.
More than anything else, I find it fun to bust Tony Bones' shoes. Motorcycles are secondary in that situation. I even poke fun at him on the HAMB under a different screen name.

Bikes I like? Not many. It's really hit or miss and a paint job can make the difference.

Hits: Hatch, Nimrod, the Flying Dutchman. Clean, simple, flowing, nothing unnecessary, every part fits together. Most importantly, nothing silly or cheesy.

Ed

[BTW- no motorcycles, '31 coupe, '54 truck]

· motorcycle enthusiast
2,445 Posts
the only things I don't like about that bike are the rectangular mirror and the angle of the pipes . I personaly hate it when they miss the flow of the bottom of the frame rail , up and out . More of a miss and it would look okay , but so close .. . . it is just fighting with my eye to go along that line . I think maybe the bad fender placement might be the end of a few seasons of moving the wheel back to tighten the chain maybe ? Otherwise yeah I would fix that too .

I wouldnt touch the paintjob though . . . pure artistry . Nothing says " im an idiot , go fuck yourself " , like a mother grabbing her 7 year old son and covering his eyes the second she realizes what he is staring at ! Gotta love that .

· Registered
2,045 Posts
Tony Bones said:
A blissful bounty of Panhead panache from the Dutchman's site.
COOL BIKE,,COOL PAINT...THE REAL DEAL YEAH IT WAS IN EASYRIDERS YRS AGO..FOR THE TIME THE PAINT WAS A PRETTY GOOD JOB.IF I REMEMBER RIGHT THE DEVIL IS EITHER FINGERING THAT GIRL OR CRAWLIN OUT OF HER SNATCH,,,,COOL EITHER WAY

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.