Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Detail shot. Sure, it might not be your thing...but it's a decent example of where a modern bike can go, rather than some OCC piece of garbage.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
The overall bike is not really my thing but that has got to be one of the coolest forks I have seen in a while.

the dude

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't mind the shape of the tank, but it looks just a little big for the rest of it. But overall, while not my style, that's a damn fine lookin' bike. That fork is CRAZY and I really dig the master cylinder mounted under the seat. The bracket ( for the master ) even looks really sharp.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Girder style fork is really the hornyest ever...together with those Chip Foose wheels...grrr...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Tony Bones said:
A bike my buddy Tom Powell worked on, along w/ Mark Warrick. Greg Westbury built the fork and Jesse Jurnes built the frame. The tank looks like the ass end of a Yellow Jacket...but I like the rest of it.
Tony misinterpreted. I was not involved in this build. Mark Warrick was the builder of this incredible bike. He also designed fork assembly which Westbury attempted to build.

·
Registered
591 Posts
TP Cycles said:
Tony misinterpreted. I was not involved in this build. Mark Warrick was the builder of this incredible bike. He also designed fork assembly which Westbury attempted to build.
Springers seperated at birth? Cool bike, I love the low seat.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts