Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what bike gangs are in Texas? I had a supervisor who said he was a Bandito out of Houston, I wonder if one group is dominant in TX.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yes, the Bandidos are considered the dominant 1% club in Texas. But if your boss spelled it like that (banditos), then he probably wasn't.

There are a number of small, local clubs...some affiliated and some not. Basically, if one is looking for trouble they can find it but it's equally easy to stay out of.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes, Bandidos run Texas. Now there are several MC's in Texas but they are either associated with The Bandits or have permission from Bandits to be a club.

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
baytowngreaser said:
Yes, Bandidos run Texas. Now there are several MC's in Texas but they are either associated with The Bandits or have permission from Bandits to be a club.
Best just to let them do there thing. The SD HQ is down the road from us, even drank beer with a couple of them a couple rallys back. They didnt ask me shit and I didnt ask them other than the talk on Wicca I got in on.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know if he spelled it that way or not as it was gleaned by me through conversation with him. Honestly, I don't think he could spell, I had to write the employee's portion for him on his annual review. He said I was a wordsmith...

BigDdy31 said:
Yes, the Bandidos are considered the dominant 1% club in Texas. But if your boss spelled it like that (banditos), then he probably wasn't.

There are a number of small, local clubs...some affiliated and some not. Basically, if one is looking for trouble they can find it but it's equally easy to stay out of.

·
Registered
3 Posts
El Caballo said:
Just curious as to what bike gangs are in Texas? I had a supervisor who said he was a Bandito out of Houston, I wonder if one group is dominant in TX.
You meant to refer to them as a club, right?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Think this board should leave "club" talk alone

If this board is going to follow the tradation of the HAMB lets leave the club talk out. Thers other boards for that.

These clubs are a far diffrent than car clubs and don't need to be bothered.

Just my .02

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.