Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been so long since I've had to do an intro that I almost forgot. Me...a reserve intro police deputy! ;) LOL

I'm Big Daddy Eric AKA BigDdy31 out of midtown Houston, Texas. Many of you may know me from the HAMB but if not: my only current bike project is a 1966 BSA A65 Lightning that I am still trying to decide which direction I want to go. I'm fluctuating between cafe and a light chop but I may cafe it and then do a serious chop and bob on a cheapie XS. I've yet to do one of those yammies and it looks fun.

In addition to my bike, I sometimes help friends on their's when they need an extra hand and I'm currently building a Trump 750 motor for CougarDan's OIF bobber. Which, as he reads this, I'll bet he's wishing I would take my slow ass in and get it done instead of typing here. LOL :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
It's been so long since I've had to do an intro that I almost forgot. Me...a reserve intro police deputy! ;) LOL

I'm Big Daddy Eric AKA BigDdy31 out of midtown Houston, Texas. Many of you may know me from the HAMB but if not: my only current bike project is a 1966 BSA A65 Lightning that I am still trying to decide which direction I want to go. I'm fluctuating between cafe and a light chop but I may cafe it and then do a serious chop and bob on a cheapie XS. I've yet to do one of those yammies and it looks fun.

In addition to my bike, I sometimes help friends on their's when they need an extra hand and I'm currently building a Trump 750 motor for CougarDan's OIF bobber. Which, as he reads this, I'll bet he's wishing I would take my slow ass in and get it done instead of typing here. LOL :D
how cute, an old man like yourself having to re-introduce yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts