1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CityMuskegon
StateMI
Price3500 OBO
I have a 1998 Dyna Lowrider I have started to build into an old school type swing-arm chopper. The motor runs awesome.. it hasn't ran in 2 years though because I tore apart bike to re do it and havent touched it since. Nothing is wired up
and it NEEDS TO BE FINISH WELDED, HAVE A FEW THINGS MOUNTED, ETC, ETC. .... It IS a project !

- Alien peanut tank- never mounted
- Polished Stainless Biltwell risers
- Front Street Cycle "chimp hanger" handle bars... polished stainless
- Brand New Nice H4 beam headlight
- Brand new NOS fully covered shocks with covers
- Brand new Drag Specialties air filter http://images.motorcycle-superstore...g-Specialties-Bob-Retro-Style-Air-Cleaner.jpg
- Brand new BLACK exhaust wrap
-21" spool up front with a cheng shin avon speedmaster-esque tire.. never been ran but has been sitting for 2 years so it is kinda flat in the picture. The fork lowers are shaved as well
-16" spoked wheel in the back with a vintage Goodyear Speedgrip tire with no weather checking or anything like that!
- Mid controls
- Old school " STOP" tail light mounted to a custom Stainless steel license plate mount.
- Rear fender is an old FLH fender cut to fit and narrowed to fit the rear tire ( FENDER IS SITTING ON REAR TIRE IN PICTURE! NOT MOUNTED)
- Custom pipes made with a Biltwell exhaust kit and Fish tail tips

I would like to get 3500 out of if, but am up for negotiation.

Comes with a manual , and some other chopper parts if you want them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.