Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has any one seen the 19fifteen dare devil from bbc? I like the fact that there is more to choose from than just a long bike . the rolling chassis is pretty high ($9,500) but the ad looks good.www.bigbearchoppers.com go to featured bikes

·
Registered
798 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
yeah it's ugly to me also. in fact, every single one of their over priced cookie cutter choppers are ugly.

it amazes me that people don't all buy fly-rite choppers. those are awesome. and cheaper.

·
Registered
726 Posts
snortonnorton said:
yeah it's ugly to me also. in fact, every single one of their over priced cookie cutter choppers are ugly.

it amazes me that people don't all buy fly-rite choppers. those are awesome. and cheaper.
I like seeing different bikes out there. I hardly ever see big raked out bikes and when I do see them I'm stoked. I can't ride those things cuz I'm not a big dude so small bikes fit me better. Just because they are all over TV doesn't mean they flood the streets.

Embrace diversity you fukking commies.

·
Registered
726 Posts
jabber said:
I embrace the shit out of diversity, I like long bikes, short bikes, new school, and old, but ugly is fucking ugly.
That tank does look sad. But I think it's a good attempt at giving the (rich) people what they want.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Polock Joe said:
I like seeing different bikes out there. I hardly ever see big raked out bikes and when I do see them I'm stoked. I can't ride those things cuz I'm not a big dude so small bikes fit me better. Just because they are all over TV doesn't mean they flood the streets.

Embrace diversity you fukking commies.
when are you getting that occ tat removed from your arm .

·
Registered
361 Posts
snortonnorton said:

What's that giant sucking sound? :D Just kidding.Gregg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts