Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Postal money orders are infallable, right? WRONG. I got one called a "BAIT" money order the other day. It is an official Post Office printed MO, but they use them when the place gets robbed. I guess the crooks ask for MO's when they rob PO's. The PO gives them these "BAIT" MO's and they go print them up an buy things like OIL TANKS from me (sons of bitches!!). Often I send stuff before I cash the postal mo because I always thought they were sacred. BUT NOT SO. Be careful, ALWAYS cash a Postal MO FIRST then send out package. Luckily I was able to stop the FEDEX package in time not to get ripped.

E-mail me for the names of the guys who tried to pull this one on me. Might be your neighbors, up in Napa and Frisco.

·
Registered
421 Posts
On a similar note, people are using our modern color laser printer technology to run off their own USPS MO's. It's why some of the eBayers don't like to take them anymore.

I used to use Western Union until they got me in some hot water with a screw up. I guess I'll have to go back to using them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts