Jockey Journal Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
TI_Tuesday
1,444 Posts
Flyin' Dutchman said:
I like the new bars... It gives the real pissed off look when riding.

I like the Z's with the low risers too..

The more fucked up it looks when riding it, the cooler it is... My 2 cents.. :D
What he said.

Angry yet grooovy!

I've basically got a broomstick on mine. Looks even better now that I sanded off the chrome, threw on some etching primer, and finished off with a bit of rattle can.

·
motorcycle enthusiast
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
and here's the this morning picture . I'll take another picture later today after I pick up the z-bars just to be a retard and show off a little .

Attachments

·
Banned
163 Posts
=mike= said:
and here's the this morning picture . I'll take another picture later today after I pick up the z-bars just to be a retard and show off a little .
z's or at least 15 inch apes

those straight ones do look interesting

sorta like that S&M stuff

I recently learned there are freaks that like to be pierced with giant fish hooks and suspended

ouch

nice looking ride

·
Registered
181 Posts
=mike= said:
one last gratuitous shot of the now semi permanently afixed Z-bars . Hand crafted by my friend Dave .
hey Mike, I think I like the tall risers better with the short bars than the Z's, I think the low Z bars would look better closer to the tree's, but thats just my crappy opinion. still, better than the mini apes though. cool bike.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wrectangle Headlight! the dixie brand kind, and a tall-TALL sissy bar are definetely in order for that machine. Or, two little headlights mounted one over the other. Those "in the wind" apes might even look good on the tall risers if they get narrowed/sleeved a bit.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts