Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '76 Triumph with their master cylinder and 3 switch handle and I'm looking for a better setup. I don't want to use Harley controls, but I want something that has a simple, maybe even attractive look to it. I don't need any buttons/switches, just a master cylinder and a lever but I'll take something tasteful with switches/buttons. Am I dreaming or is there something(Jap maybe?) that'll do what I need?

·
Registered
338 Posts
ZezozeceGlutz said:
I have a '76 Triumph with their master cylinder and 3 switch handle and I'm looking for a better setup. I don't want to use Harley controls, but I want something that has a simple, maybe even attractive look to it. I don't need any buttons/switches, just a master cylinder and a lever but I'll take something tasteful with switches/buttons. Am I dreaming or is there something(Jap maybe?) that'll do what I need?
Check the local bike junk yard....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Damn...wish i would have seen those before i got the GMA pieces of crap.

Irish Rich said:
Can't get much simpler than this, from Fab Kevin. 5/8" bore, even has a brakelight switch and an adjustable lever pull. Kevin has the handlebar clamps bored to 1", but he can ship you one in 7/8" if you need it. I use them on builds, and they are a bargain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts