Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and do you REALLY need to do it?????????????? doesnt make sense to me that its a must.. but anwyays, traded my wassell for a new tank thats never been ran, need to figure out how to seal it when i get it... so i can use the fucker, LOL

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Creepinogie said:
You don't need to. And if you do, don't use Kreem.

see THATS what im talkin about, i woiuld think if the tank were full it would NEVER matter... THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
rat and i were kickin' that around last nite, at least i think we were(i was drinkin' a bit).
mines brand new also.
thanx for the info.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
alteredpilot said:
just keep it full of gasoline at all times.
Or at least over the winter when you store it for a few months. That's when the big moisture problem occurs int he spring with large temperature variations.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Not a reply to your question as much as a question of my own. What's the distance from the bottom tree to the axle on your girder?

By the way, if you do Kreem correctly, it works fine. The problem with it is no one does it right, then they want to blame the product when it fails. I've been using it for years without problems.

I've tried POR-15 and it's a bit less forgiving if you get any in the small passages like crossover tubes and vents. You MUST use pipe cleaners or something in the tubes to keep them from getting closed shut.

The radiator stuff is great, but there are fewer and fewer radiator shops around every day. I had toyed with the idea of becoming a shop that does gas tank lining (I looked into a franchise deal), but everybody I know is too cheap to pay me to do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts