Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
heres a couple shots from Belden yeasterday...we rolled in about 1,and hung out most of the afternoon....I didn't get close to getting pics of them all,as there was a lot of moving around to diffrent campsites+etc..but something tells me they'll be more posted in the next few days..these were a couple of my favorites...great bikes,folks and weather...don't get much better...thx for the invite John...;-)

·
Registered
884 Posts
first off jason you know our house is your house. you and your family are welcome here anytime.
we started out with about 31 bikes plus we picked up a few more in grass valley so we had qiute the hoard going down the road. it's cool riding with that many people but all the breakdowns and gas stops were a little longer than i liked. it was 175 miles to get there and it took us 7 hours! hmmm maybe next year we'll just meet them there we'll see. here's my pics.

·
Registered
884 Posts

rick. good to see you up there. i'm sorry we didn't get to talk more. i got caught up in trying to get set up and get some food and beverages.
we're trying to make this a yearly thing so keep a lookout for info around this time next year. hopefully we can get it back to somewhat of what the old feather river run was like.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep..likewise John..we'll get a chance to catch-up more down the road..and I know you had your hands full...would be good to see this happen yearly..don't you guys forget about yerba buena amca's road run end of september out of santa rosa,which is a national,so there should be lots of cool stuff there...info is on there website..yerbabuenaamca.com..a lot of those guys ride old pan and knuck chops..and there is a lot of stuff beyond that...would be cool if some of you all could make it down for that..I am already planning for it..the riding out and around that area is also very good as well...not quite as cool as the canyon,but nice none the same....hope you and some of the others can make it..

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
jbfrmca said:
first off jason you know our house is your house. you and your family are welcome here anytime.
Thanks John! Likewise.

Time, not will, is the issue these days.

Raising my boy leaves me with little.

But I never say never and maybe the both of us will ride out there for a visit before you know it.

Thanks again.

Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts