Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've been working my ass off on my Model A Coupe. I haven't been doing much bike stuff other than the big tired customer build, and helping my buddy Sam with his bike.

Thanks for asking though...here's a couple of pics.

Jay's monster that I'm sure most of you will frown on...it'll be fun to ride though:

And I know this is car stuff, but here's a quick shot of my Model A Chassis. It was bare frame rails and a front and rear crossmember less than a month ago. It'll be on the ground and rolling by the end of the week:

I'll probably have new pics of Sam's bike and my BSA project in a few days.

·
Registered
175 Posts
On Willow St. between Deep Ellum and Fair Park. Around the corner from the Limelight rod shop and down the street from The Doublewide. The building I'm in right now actually used to be a munitions factory back in WW2.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Bass said:
On Willow St. between Deep Ellum and Fair Park. Around the corner from the Limelight rod shop and down the street from The Doublewide. The building I'm in right now actually used to be a munitions factory back in WW2.
I know the area. Ok if I come by some tome and shoot the proverbial shit?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Bass said:
I'll probably have new pics of Sam's bike and my BSA project in a few days.
I didnt know Sam was building a bike. Then I again I havent talked to him in a few years. I'd like to see what that cat has going on. I still need to get that front end to you too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts