Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
drag bars or zbars or pullback or stock or steering wheel, and before any you wise acres suggest "no" to gay bars - thanks in advance -AJ

Fuel tank Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel
Air gun Guitar accessory Trigger Musical instrument Revolver

got some other stupid shit that I will solicit opinions on later

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Can we see the rest of the bike?

-If it's keeping the 16 up front and you're sticking w/ the scallops, Flanders Aught bars or buckhorns or heck, maybe even flat track bars.

-When I think drag bars I think 21 front wheel...there are exceptions.

-Kind of the same w/ Z bars, plus shiney or candy paint.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ditto to everything he said.

Although I'm hard pressed to remember buckhorns that I liked on any bike ever.

Tony Bones said:

-If it's keeping the 16 up front and you're sticking w/ the scallops, Flanders Aught bars or buckhorns or heck, maybe even flat track bars.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Tony Bones said:

aNOTHER ditto... VERY well said

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tony Bones said:

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Voneville said:
Man, I really like the stock bars, but some old school flanders bars would look cool too.
I have been feelin the flanders, got a white tuck and roll solo, black beauty tailight (thinking just using the light and mounting the plate somewhere), 21" and 18" DID rims, battery box is gone (no need) thinking a trump style rear fender in raw aluminum, white on floorboards and grips, oh yeah and I suck with fabrication but have some good thoughts (maybe) - just need a valve job, timing, but the oil is fresh - I am fucked for now but help is on the way -AJ

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tony Bones said:
Or, you could go w/ the 21 and Z's and paint your tank and fender for something like this, from Nelson's site:

I have all the components to do it up, also i forgot the most important part I got a set of CD's cheat death pegs that will mount up nice as midi pegs right behind the half moon paddles -thanks for the input I am sure to fuck up a good thing -AJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.