Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ,
What do you think of our latest product from the Barons speed shop, 16 guage spun alloy oil barrel Good old 60's style they hold 6-8 imp pints depnding on the type you have ,across the frame mounting or verticle (not shown) uses stock triumph filter t-off from return for rocker feed,suitible for most limey rides they are in protype form at the moment and we will be doing them for harley as well, we hav'nt worked out a price yet , We went down the spun alloy route,
because Wes at fouraces does a nice steel tank for brits ,we like to work round other small shops ,rather than competing, and we believe it gives you a greater choice to choose from.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackbob said:
very nice Baron, any pics of one on a bike? to get an idea of scale:cool:
Hi Black Bob, how you doin ,the measurements of the Tank on in the pic is 9-1/2" x5-1/2" and top mounting centres are 3-1/2" ,they will come in Scotchbrite finnish or polished, but we can make the tanks kustom fitment with customers
choice of mounting position As Stock thy come with 2x 5/16 unf cotton reel rubber mounts.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
copperbobber said:
Hey Baron, those tanks are lookin good man. Do you have any idea what the price is gonna be on one of those?
Sorry man No Price yet ,I'm Sure you Can appreciate A small Run cost $ ,I' Think'in of every way to Keep The cost Down, as i said were still in the prototype stage ,all i can say is i have a local metal spinner doing the biz ,were making the fittings at the speed shop and forum member "nutrocker "is fizzing them up for us, and a local polisher is working with some now;( scotchbrite & polished finnish )i'll be able to let you know when i get the invoices in from nut rocker ,and the polisher what the price is.
Thanks The Baron.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi there!! That oil tank looks sick! Just the perfect piece to finish of my pre-unit bobber. Keep it up! Heil the Baron!! :)

Once again, thanks for the fork covers and white rubber goodies!! // Henrik

1 - 8 of 8 Posts