1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CityBrighton
Stateco
Price10-250
I have a few panhead parts for sale that came fresh from the farm. The story on these parts are pretty cool too. The bike all of these parts came off of I was told was a 1961 panhead police bike. The guy I got them from told me he bought/traded for the bike in Kansas in the 70s if I remember right. He then went on to strip and chop the rest of the pan placing the parts inside a rusted 37 plymouth which sat in a field for the next 30 some years. he then went on to cruise his chopper around America and parts of Canada getting into all kinds of shinanagans. Back to present day he brought the 37 plymouth back to colorado in hopes of restoring thus the releasing of the parts from the plymouth tomb.

All parts are original to the bike and the same year as Im told. parts are old and need some finishing. all prices are based off of e-bay then dropped a considerable amount for my jockey journal brothers

Skid plate 10$ SALE PENDING

Squish pipe 35$

rear ehaust section? not sure of the name 45$

wind screen and frame 65$ SALE PENDING

right floor board 35$ SALE PENDING

shift cover 15$

flex pipe 20$

y pipe 40$

buddy seat and rear bar 250$

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha I worked with him a while back and knew he had pan parts. I was after everything you got. I lost contact for a while, then finally called him up out of the blue to see if he was willing to part with them yet.He said that he let them go right before I called him haha. Real cool dude one of the reasons I got into choppers. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave you a beer and showed you pics of the pan while you were there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts