Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else run these seats? I love em.Cheap,good quality, and made in the USA,I just ordered another one for my Shovel project.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Capino said:
Anyone else run these seats? I love em.Cheap,good quality, and made in the USA,I just ordered another one for my Shovel project.
They still make em? I have one from the 70's that's sort of a cobra with a back rest. It was my old mans, he had it on a triumph.

·
Registered
884 Posts
funny you mention it. just the other day i took off my bar enterprises seat and installed a corbin. i've been looking for a good solo seat for awhile now so i thought i'd give corbin a try. it's hard as fuck now but it's not broken in yet. it's on the bike i'm riding to sturgis on(about 2400 miles round trip from here) i'll let everyone know how good or bad it is when i get back. btw the bar seat i have sux bigtime. the thing would flatten out in about a half of an hour that's why i changed it. stay tooned

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Capino said:
Yeah ,I got a solo seat of theirs made in the 80's,bought it brand new,very good quality ,value for money.Only downer is that after two hours of highway use =numb bum,but for around town it was fine.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I've got on mine, it'as horrible, just like a bates, your arse gets completely numb like cartoon character's face after swallowing alum.

It looks cool though. hey can't still be making them, nothing's made in America anymore.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They have this shit they put in them now called millenium foam,its used by such lofty institutions like N.A.S.A.,your local Nursing home(to prevent bedsores) and so on,and so forth.....mine doesnt hurt my ass,the longest Ive ridden is 12 hours in one day,allthough I have 3" seat springs on it,and yeah they are still made in California.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts