Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else from long island gone this summer yet. how is it ? i went once 2 years ago and it was alright
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
el krapp said:
anyone else from long island gone this summer yet. how is it ? i went once 2 years ago and it was alright
Its cool, tons of bikes, cars, and cops bustin balls. get there early if you're on a bike or you'll never get out. Not my favorite thing to do, but it beats the hell out of port for a quick ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
el krapp said:
anyone else from long island gone this summer yet. how is it ? i went once 2 years ago and it was alright
I was up there about 6 weeks ago. Its worth the couple bucks. There something for everyone from the 300 series rear wheel customs to nice classic pans, sportbikes, and hopefully my Triumph next week.
They have food and drinks there to.
You should go at least once just to see what up there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big Nick said:
Anytime. They stock alot of shit over there, if you ever need anything just call over. Steve knows his shit too. Next Sunday I should shoot out to OBI
steve is a hero. any random part i end up needing rolling thunder always has it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
el krapp said:
steve is a hero. any random part i end up needing rolling thunder always has it
Pulled it apart early this morning, was able to use the factory gasket over again, nice and clean and in one piece, and to my surprise the cable was the right length. I'll be ridin like a caged monkey come Sat....finally.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this place sucks cock. just got back with a pocket full of bull tickets. some cool cars, the bikes were gay some guy has an ironhead with split rocers made to look exactly like another well know bike, looked pretty cool but the unoriginal factor destroyed it, the cops as stated earlier are terrible. wouldnt recomend wasting your time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
el krapp said:
this place sucks cock. just got back with a pocket full of bull tickets. some cool cars, the bikes were gay some guy has an ironhead with split rocers made to look exactly like another well know bike, looked pretty cool but the unoriginal factor destroyed it, the cops as stated earlier are terrible. wouldnt recomend wasting your time
Thank god I didnt go man, I woulda came home with a suitcase full of tickets. OBI was lame Sunday, be glad ya didnt go. Port was packed with bikes though, Jugs was dead early, Sayville had a classic car thing goin on that was cool, after that, just headed out east to the end. Sunday was perfect. Sucks about the tickets man. Fuck it just stay away from that place unless you're in a car...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Xianleather said:
Thank god I didnt go man, I woulda came home with a suitcase full of tickets. OBI was lame Sunday, be glad ya didnt go. Port was packed with bikes though, Jugs was dead early, Sayville had a classic car thing goin on that was cool, after that, just headed out east to the end. Sunday was perfect. Sucks about the tickets man. Fuck it just stay away from that place unless you're in a car...
yo i just looed at your website, this is gonna sound wierd but did u eat all american in massapequa on saturday? if so ill explain myself, if not pretend i said nothing...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
el krapp said:
yo i just looed at your website, this is gonna sound wierd but did u eat all american in massapequa on saturday? if so ill explain myself, if not pretend i said nothing...
dude thats fucked up, I was there on Sunday, had to get food before I passed out and slid under a garbage truck, but yeah I was there on Sunday. Did I make an ass of myself like usuall? I made a smartass comment to the chick behind the counter about the HUGE hickeys on her neck, hope that wasnt your sister or something....lol
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top