Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sweet. I dig the clean lines on the first bke, but as much as I like the look of rear only brake systems, I can't help but picture all the cars pulling out in front of me....locking up the rear tire and CRUNCH.

Not to be a party pooper - I don't mean to start a Purple People Eater post here.....cool bikes.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello Jockey boys and girls. I didnt know about this site until tonight.

I saw a bunch of traffic on my site and followed it back to this website and this post. Looks like several of you I know already.

Cool place.

·
Registered
591 Posts
How 'bout a close-up of the tank? Mexican Bandito chick? Love the wheels, the sheetmetal, that old sportster front end, the grass it's sitting on looks well groomed. Who did that? Since I got married I've come to appreciate a well manicured lawn. How much would that velvet sod cost a brother?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Conder said:
How 'bout a close-up of the tank? Mexican Bandito chick? Love the wheels, the sheetmetal, that old sportster front end, the grass it's sitting on looks well groomed. Who did that? Since I got married I've come to appreciate a well manicured lawn. How much would that velvet sod cost a brother?
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts