Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
sort of got me excited....then the tires and rear wheel.....not so good....and I don't care for the visor front end

·
Registered
962 Posts
Billdozer1811 said:
I like it. Not exactly practical with knobbies and moped tank but a practical chopper is kind of an oxymoron like jumbo shrimp isn't it? I like the nickle frame and the long low stance. At least it shows some original thought IMO.

-Bill
WTF is with Dodge and all the knobby tire bikes? I don't get it. Are guys that desperate to make shit different?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Knobbies are just not cool on the street...I understood that as a kid sneakin my dirt bike out on the road. I'm 35 and still have a pink spot on my knee from loosein it in a turn... just my .02 !!!!

·
mucho-rake
1,122 Posts
i think ill probably see it tomorrow.

and i like dodge's style. as billdozer already said, there are some items that from a practical pov dont bear out. but who the fuck cares?

i like dodge's mixing of dirt, sport, and HD.

his penchant for knobbies,has gone to the extreme compared to the first ones i saw but that is probably all i would change if i were to ride it

...."kill ******"

·
Registered
661 Posts
Dr. Jett said:
WTF is with Dodge and all the knobby tire bikes? I don't get it. Are guys that desperate to make shit different?
I thought that about Warren Lanes El Rey (the rest of the bike was killer). And I saw one of Chandler's bikes on a mag with them. I guess I'll put a snowmobile trak on the back of the shovel I'm building and everyone will think I'm cool. - oops, I mean Kool.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
those tires are good around here, and shit tires are like changing shoes, bike is in line with the shop, and it is quality all the way, but that's just my opinion - I am not sure if you ate those tires it would taste like chicken but maybe - AJ

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
AJH said:
those tires are good around here, and shit tires are like changing shoes, bike is in line with the shop, and it is quality all the way, but that's just my opinion - I am not sure if you ate those tires it would taste like chicken but maybe - AJ
see you tomorrow - 1st PBR is on me

1 - 20 of 46 Posts