Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the pics below. This happend on the way to the Round Up this last Saturday. Only two miles from my house. Luckly my good friend Hatch is going to hook up with some parts to get her running again. Big bore kit here I come!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope, sludge trap is good. I think I crossed my oil lines. ALWAYS ALWAYS double check your work when your in a hurry. Simple mistake, bad learing expierence. I learned my lession. Big bore kit here I come.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey Man what Were You Revin her To 8000 plus ,
The only Time I done This was on my Beeza super rocket ;
While Having A Dice with an aston martin DB4 round some country roads here in the uk I Was Doin 90 -110 0n the clock Man he shaked my ass on the bends and rolled past me on the straights. the fuckin timing side bush seized ;and spat out the drive side rod through the case takin the barrel with it , Man was i sick i was only seventeen years old, That Bike was my only means of transport and i had all my doe tied up in it; all for a momments Exitement! Ah youth eh.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
that piston and rod reminds me of the 350 grenade that i built a few years back! still have 6 trophies hanging on the fucking wall! there was a 1/4" gouge in three spots on the crank (which now holds my dad's mailbox), and the camshaft shattered into about 6 pieces! the biggest piece is now the shift knob on the same car that spat the engine from under the hood!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts