Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
livin in the city and no garage for the bikes so the only thing to do is build one within the small fenced in patio area in the back of the apt. first problem is I'm not a carpenter. I was first thinking of getting a tent, or some crazy pop up deal but wasn't happy. So here is what I came up with...it's close to completion ...need a door or cover for the front part. It will fit two bikes. There isn't much rain in so cal so that's a plus. I just hope the landlord doesn't have a stroke when he sees it.

·
Registered
896 Posts
But then you can't Tan on the roof on a deck chair drinking a Mai Tai. The elements aren't that extreme here, anything that keeps the 1.6 inches of rain a year is plenty adequate!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
that looks like some dirty jersey shit, edisippi perhaps was the last time I saw something so refined - AJ

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
AJH said:
that looks like some dirty jersey shit, edisippi perhaps was the last time I saw something so refined - AJ
yes, Jersey does have a bad rap.

Funnier than that...I remember when the landlord came by a few months back and actually took notice of the bikes. He seemed to like them and asked a bunch of questions. However, I was wondering when he would ask how we got the bikes in the closed and fenced in area in the first place. I guess he failed to notice where it was breached. If you ask me I would say the random pad lock is a dead give away.

·
Registered
344 Posts
FYI - alu/metal sheds sweat, ace if you want overnight patina on your chrome esp on the chromed in china aftermarket HD parts...

cool shack though, no wheres those beers...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts