Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Man yeah, seems like you had a ball & waycool pics ! Wants me to go to get a ticket to LA again first thing in the mornin'...

On 2 pics I see you also visited the Ventura Fairgrounds swap meet, or is that a same halfpipe building..?
F.D. welcome back to our parts of Europe...wich are not that bad, but they should be covered, goddamned !! :mad: :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Danny F. said:
Man yeah, seems like you had a ball & waycool pics ! Wants me to go to get a ticket to LA again first thing in the mornin'...

On 2 pics I see you also visited the Ventura Fairgrounds swap meet, or is that a same halfpipe building..?
F.D. welcome back to our parts of Europe...wich are not that bad, but they should be covered, goddamned !! :mad: :D
Hey Danny...

The event in Ventura was the Primer Nationals.. No swapmeet there, unfortunately..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Maurice,
Great shots. What is with the number plate on Dustin's Triumph?
Did he race flat track with it?
Also awhile back you got a couple Aries triangular headlights
off egay. Do you want to sell one or are you using both? Let
me know. Thanks Rob

·
Registered
866 Posts
cool pics, looks like you guys had alot of fun. got anymore pics of that pan? specifically the handlebars / top tree? pipes look cool, any worry about restriction? when a tank is frisco'd like that (i.e. using the factory mounts on the tanks) does a person drill a hole through the top frame tube to mount the rear of the tank?? thanks-

·
Registered
263 Posts
when a tank is frisco'd like that (i.e. using the factory mounts on the tanks) does a person drill a hole through the top frame tube to mount the rear of the tank?? thanks-[/QUOTE]

Thats what i did. I stuck a rubber washer between the frame and the mounting tab though, i have no idea if it actually helps or not.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Tony Bones said:
Great pictures Maurice. That bike has style for sure, but the exhaust seems counterproductive.
counterpro....wow? a lot went into this exhaust. there are ramps welded inside the pipes so the flow is super good. it straightens out the harsh angles. sounds insane. or we could of just bolted some on from a catalog.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.