Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my buddy Jerry's bike. He's that guy you want to hate for having every cool thing you've ever wanted...but you can't because he's such a good, humble guy. That and he races sidecars. Anybody who does that shit has got to be OK.

Attachments

·
Tiny Member
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll snag a better pic. next time I'm down at his place...I didn't take that one.

He has a couple Indian Bobbers, a 47 Knuckle, perfect Model A, 33 Sedan w/ a bunch of history, and the evil sidecar Harley he races w/ his buddy.

Guy used to own a movie prop. rental business. If you ever need a windmill, fully equipped 40's pharmacy, or two headed embalmed calf, he's your guy.

·
Registered
617 Posts
That bike is ugly as shit in a beautiful as shit kinda way. That distributor and kicker are awesome. luv it.

mitch

·
Registered
591 Posts
The whole time I lived in seattle (13 years) I never met Jerry. I could never find any cool stuff there because he was stockpiling it all in a warehouse downtown. I hear he's not actually a physical person, more of a vaporous entity that arrives at swap meets before they open, then disappears with everything, leaving nothing but broken, mismatched tailight bezels, cheap stereos and worthless die-cast toys.

Tony, thanks for the magazine! Loved the article on Nitro.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts