Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We meet for dinner every Tuesday, I usually don't post pics because it is mostly Ducati, Honda and Yamaha that show up. Most people have something that is or looks like a cafe but is either under construction or not appropriate for JJ and end up riding a new bike. I enjoy it when something that fits shows up. We had one of the largest groups to date tonight and a few bikes I thought were worth sharing...Unfortunately I didn't have a camera. The first pic was taken tonight the rest are older and provided by AZ cafe Racers. Hopefully I can get a few more from tonight to add.

BMW 70 something

79 Ironhead

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the website with the schedule of events http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Cafe-Racers/ . Location changes every week but the routine is Tuesday's at 6:30 for dinner at whatever location is chosen usually followed by a ride to the TT Roadhouse.

Pm if you decide to go and I will be sure to show up. It's kind of hit or miss on the types of bikes that show up but a good group of people regardless.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few more pics. The Thruxton is the owners first bike. he designed the paint and did all the mods for under $500, pretty basic but it is lowered and has a few custom details that are done very clean. He has been had it for a little over a month and ha put about 4000 miles on it already. BTW the owner of the ironhead let him borrow it to learn on.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Here is the website with the schedule of events http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Cafe-Racers/ . Location changes every week but the routine is Tuesday's at 6:30 for dinner at whatever location is chosen usually followed by a ride to the TT Roadhouse.

Pm if you decide to go and I will be sure to show up. It's kind of hit or miss on the types of bikes that show up but a good group of people regardless.
Hell yeah, ill sign up. Bike won't be done for quite some time, not really a cafe... But i like bikes! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.