Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a couple of you guys have used Auto Air, I just picked up a couple of colors today to try out over the weekend. How's the paint, I know it's not top of the line, like HOK,PPG, and etc..

I like to see some of the work you guys have done with auto air.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I have just started to slowly try and switch my paints to Auto Air because i do spray at home. HOK is just so toxic and i would stink up the house. There are some colors that you just cant beat in my opinion and those are the House of Kolor kandies. But Auto Air is friendly enough that you can intermix the paint systems. I have done it before and i havent had any problems. When i have a job that requires kandies its HOK for me all the way. I have laid down an Auto Air base, sprayed kandy on top, re-sprayed auto air and then used HOK clear to top it off. I havent tried them out yet but Auto Air now has different types of reducers so i hear that the stuff sprays out a lot more smoother and a lot less grainy. I will pick some up soon and give it a try. As far as pics go i dont have any with Auto Air paints used, when i do i will post them. Does anyone else have any?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.