Jockey Journal Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make a set of struts to replace the shocks on my sporty. Any recommendations for a place to have these made. Should be pretty simple i would think.

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey Jarod, if you have time you should go over to Bud's and dig around the piles in the back. i saw some struts that came off an ironhead chopper there not too long ago but i can't remember where they are. next time i'm there i'll see if i can find 'em again. take 'er easy, dave

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, i was planning on heading down there saturday morning probably. Need all kids of little things.

Eveldave said:
hey Jarod, if you have time you should go over to Bud's and dig around the piles in the back. i saw some struts that came off an ironhead chopper there not too long ago but i can't remember where they are. next time i'm there i'll see if i can find 'em again. take 'er easy, dave

·
Registered
411 Posts
if aaron at buds doent come up with anythingi might be able to help fab some up....we do a little of everything...call me at work...
512-386-9889 dusty

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! will do.

kartbreaker said:
if aaron at buds doent come up with anythingi might be able to help fab some up....we do a little of everything...call me at work...
512-386-9889 dusty

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd love too. And they seem dead f'n simple. I don't have all the tools necessary at the moment (and I may even underestimate what all those tools are). I'm getting them, slowly by surely so I can "make them" and other things myself. But it'll be a matter of collecting those things as I can. Thanks for the advice.

Luke Nosewalker said:
make them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts