Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day Fellas ,
On again this year in Newstead (Victoria) Sept 30th-Oct 2nd ,As the flyer says trad style Chops and Bobbers welcome.This show is well worth it (been to all of them and this year is the fourth).
Cheers R

·
Registered
172 Posts
970Km sounds good.
hopefully I can put a bike together by then (I feel so OCC/Biker build off, I have a deadline)
Failing that I will drive, gotta see a mate in Braybrook anyway

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll email you some photos Guy, they may induce some aussie homesick-ness though, the weather today in Melbourne has been bliss, 25 and not a cloud in the sky, had the barbie raging and a coldie in hand. -Nick

·
Registered
304 Posts
man that was a fun weekend. I shot a roll of 35mm which I'll try and get processed this week.

the bloke on the chopped Triumph with the gold tank and knobbie rear was absolutely flying down the dirt drags, so was the old timer on the red Pan!

does anyone know who owns the blown 45" flattie with the crazy CNC'd girder front end?

some of FUEL magazine Luke's photos here

pictures are slowly rolling in here: HAMB LINK & now also HERE too

·
Registered
646 Posts
Great weeekend good to catch up with Rene and others.
Top cars and bikes , stand outs for me the rootbeer triumph with harley springer, Buzzs Flattie, blown wla, Fergs Shovel and many more.
Pity I didn't take a CAMERA!

·
Registered
17 Posts
does anyone know who owns the blown 45" flattie with the crazy CNC'd girder front end?
That would be Andrew from evolution custom industries

linky http://www.evolutioncustoms.blogspot.com/

The detail on the WLA was incredible every were you looked at it the detail was amazing frame forks etc hand built no buy this buy that etc

I spoke to Andrew about it a little bit 7 series alumunium billet blades upper and lower trees

Glacier bushes as well as washers used

Fast ace shocker

Cool as and a great day will be back next year

·
Registered
83 Posts
This harley 45 (With Turbo Charger) was the best there hands down.:) i would of taken more shots but i was too half cut most of the time. What a weekend.As soon as my film is devolped from my SLR i will post em up.:)

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.