Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
ya know, guys, i ment to bring this up last week, but i've been busy or drunk. shoe's trump is bad like jesse james.

SHIT!!!! as soon as i typed that i knew that it would be taken wrong.i wasnt thinkin' about the bike builder.
what i was thinkin' was a john lee hooker song.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Billdozer1811 said:
Great bike, and I really liked this issue too. More diversity than a gay pride parade. But in a good way. 5th color on the cover shows someone is starting to pay attention to production over there, and trying to step it up a bit.

-Bill
I just dug out all of the back issues and it is definatley getting better. They've always had a lot of variety and diversity. I let my sub run out but I'll probably subscribe again. It's definatley the best of the "mainstream" chopper rags, actually, it's probably the only real chopper rag out there that you can buy at a grocery store or walmart.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hmmm, someone knows his printing.

Billdozer1811 said:
Great bike, and I really liked this issue too. More diversity than a gay pride parade. But in a good way. 5th color on the cover shows someone is starting to pay attention to production over there, and trying to step it up a bit.

-Bill

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thanks for the comments again guys aint nothin that noby else cant do........

It was really a nice article and the mag is takin a turn for the better Alan has really seemed to have some great influnce the last few issues.

Now back to work got shit to build.........HAHAHA wheres my hacksaw and chisel:D

Shoe

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Aw Shucks man Your just being nice cause its my turn to buy the beer that I owe from the pileup......:p

Thanks Frankie

Mokan or bust.........Best come along man it aint gonna be no fun sittin at home.......

Thanks
Shoe
Speed King said:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy- congrats Shoe . Well deserved. I'll bring my copy for an autograph.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
Aw Shucks man Your just being nice cause its my turn to buy the beer that I owe from the pileup......:p

Thanks Frankie

Mokan or bust.........Best come along man it aint gonna be no fun sittin at home.......

Thanks
Shoe
Shoe are you going to RocknRods this weekend?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
No I would like to I maybe headin to Penn to pick up a shovel head I think I am buyin deal aint final yet but close.Also my friend Jason Hart is gonna have is biker build off wrap party on Sat so if I am around I am plannin on hit it.Looks Hamb Drags is gonna be my next event you need to load up and come with plowboy and frizby and the gang.Still tryin to make crazy D's for Sturgis Ya wannna go I can pick ya up on the way out?

Shoe
bustedlifter said:
Shoe are you going to RocknRods this weekend?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
TRIUMPH TERROR said:
No I would like to I maybe headin to Penn to pick up a shovel head I think I am buyin deal aint final yet but close.Also my friend Jason Hart is gonna have is biker build off wrap party on Sat so if I am around I am plannin on hit it.Looks Hamb Drags is gonna be my next event you need to load up and come with plowboy and frizby and the gang.Still tryin to make crazy D's for Sturgis Ya wannna go I can pick ya up on the way out?

Shoe
I would like to but the wife is getting closer to the due date! A shovel? Are you finally going to get to the pinnacle of motorcycle engine developement?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i wont nit-pic a magazine for a small typo here and there, but......did y'all see the pic of the shove(upper half) on page 75?
it's been 20 years since i've done mag production, but a reversed image? i can understand in a 1x1 inch pic in the letter section, but a half page?

oh, yeah. shoes trump is b-b-b-bad to the bone.

·
Registered
896 Posts
beatcad said:
i wont nit-pic a magazine for a small typo here and there, but......did y'all see the pic of the shove(upper half) on page 75?
it's been 20 years since i've done mag production, but a reversed image? i can understand in a 1x1 inch pic in the letter section, but a half page?

oh, yeah. shoes trump is b-b-b-bad to the bone.
Good eye, I'll have to go back and take a look. I wonder if it was intentional. Doesn't happen to much in the "digital age". I know they still use slides too, but you would think someone in post production would have caught it. Funny.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts