Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, someone please help, I'm confused (more than usual). I'm building a 66 Norton Atlas cafe bike. I bought a set of twin Mikunis and intakes. They sent me a set of commando intakes. Because the commando motor is leaned foward the carbs dont sit level, they are low on the intake side. Is this gonna work or do I have to do some kind of work to get this to work?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Post this on the main board. Someone should know. :)
nardi1 said:
Ok, someone please help, I'm confused (more than usual). I'm building a 66 Norton Atlas cafe bike. I bought a set of twin Mikunis and intakes. They sent me a set of commando intakes. Because the commando motor is leaned foward the carbs dont sit level, they are low on the intake side. Is this gonna work or do I have to do some kind of work to get this to work?

·
Registered
8 Posts
nardi1 said:
Talk to the vender... maybe they will exchange the intakes

·
Registered
73 Posts
Depending on the vendor they usually tell you that there is a manifold set up made for that application. You may want to check out M.A.P. if I remember right they had them.
nardi1 said:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts