Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
baytowngreaser said:
Just wanting to know what type of assembly grease you fellas use/prefer? I'm ready to go back with the BSA mill. Any info. would be greatly appriciated!! Thanks in advance.

-Eddie
Used Lubriplate Assy, grease on everything for a long time.

·
Registered
421 Posts
You may. Although it's probably best to look for it on the shelves. I fear that the parts guy will just look at you blankly, much like they do when you ask for any other part except for blue neon for your badass Toyonda tuner car. LOL

baytowngreaser said:
Cools thanks fellas!! So I assume I can purchase Lubriplate at my local O'reilley's parts store???

-Eddie

·
Registered
246 Posts
BigDdy31 said:
You may. Although it's probably best to look for it on the shelves. I fear that the parts guy will just look at you blankly, much like they do when you ask for any other part except for blue neon for your badass Toyonda tuner car. LOL
blue is out this season

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BigDdy31 said:
Damn it, have you been following me!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.