Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Topher-first time I've seen the Pan. Nice job, digging the color combo.
Tim- cool helmet, do you guys really get winter down South? J/k.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Art and beauty are in the eye of the beholder, and that bike is certainly art.
I'd be proud if it were mine

That's one badass motherfuckin' helmet too, put some earmuffs on it and it'll work for Colorado winters. haha

And I have mad respect for all of you artists, I'd love to get into work like that - how'd you get started?

·
Registered
380 Posts
toph excellent bike man love the colors. cali nice helmets as always. fred thats a killer prism tank man i likes. and tim p cool helmet, and lyngbye cool to see you in action

·
Registered
931 Posts
FRED, fred, fREd . . . THAT TANK IS KILLER!!!! I LOVE the way the endless line runs throughout the orange and blue . . . absolutely NUTS!

and to answer dinahopium's question about getting into art . . . I have been into art my whole life whether it is drawing/painting, music or sculpture (bikes!). I got out of the drawing/painting for a long time after college (about 10yrs) and then decided to jump in head first after being inspired again. This was about 2-3yrs ago. JUST TAKE THE LEAP MAN! You WILL get better and better if you dedicate yourself to it. Most people have no idea how many hours some of us put into this stuff.

inspirational speech over;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Futura drag bike - aluminum spun wheels (industrial plumbing flanges) and a space age mega-capacity gas tank (vintage flashlight). Solid aluminum bicycle crank arms and vintage tennis racket press parts handle the suspension duties up front and a set a fender supports lifted of a Harley Davidson take care of the "south end". An ice cream scoop fairing, old golf pull cart leg frame and a "blown" chainsaw monster motor round out this package.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Futura drag bike - aluminum spun wheels (industrial plumbing flanges) and a space age mega-capacity gas tank (vintage flashlight). Solid aluminum bicycle crank arms and vintage tennis racket press parts handle the suspension duties up front and a set a fender supports lifted of a Harley Davidson take care of the "south end". An ice cream scoop fairing, old golf pull cart leg frame and a "blown" chainsaw monster motor round out this package.

This is awesome and I really want one!!!

Thanks all for the nice comments. Much appreciated.

C

·
Registered
931 Posts
funny you should mention that Frankschap! Took this last night with the new bubble . . . I am sure the customer is gonna ask for it but he is not getting it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts