Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the good words ! .... Hate to admit it ... 11" x 17" at 300 dpi in painter and photoshop ...... Yep, that dam digital stuff ....

Been too dam lazy to break out the paint, unless I'm striping ....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Nice work, PureHell!

I guess I have something to throw in. This falls more under the title of kinda artistic project rather than "Art". It involved several rattlecans, lots of tape, and a weiner cart.

My buddy and I bought a clapped out Hebrew National hotdog cart from Ebay and are giving it a good freshening up/ eviling down.
We'll be selling Burritos soon at some of the local car/bike events. The local Bike Night is the debut so that kindasorta makes it a little bit on topic here (maybe?). Other than car/bike shows, we'll eventually sell food on weekends outside the clubs to drunk & hopefully hot chicks who will idealy offer their bodies in appreciation for the fine meal. At least that's what we're hoping for. If we make any money it will immediately be spent on cars, bikes, and/or booze.

Sprayed the signs on white fiberglass tub surround material, then they're covered with clear plexi so we can write what we're selling on top with eraseable pen (so we can switch from burritos to hotdogs). We'll have 'COLD DRINKS' signs painted on the cooler- my next project. Drilled strips of galvanized and screwed them on to hold things in place. The cart's about 7' long. Made the chip rack out of pieces from the junkyard. Still have some other shit to finish. And I have to learn how to cook.

It's half-assed- I'm neither an artist nor a painter- just a do-it-yourselfer, but it was fun. And religious groups protest near the clubs too, so the devil should work to keep them away from us...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
greggski said:
I need to learn how to post pics so i can participate in one of the friday artshows. some very cool stuff guys! Gregg
Set up an account at photobucket.com. Load in your pictures to photobucket. Click on the little mountain icon in this text box (middle right, yello). A line will come up for http/ Cut and past the http/ address from your picture at photobucket in that line. BAM! You've posted a pic... easy as 1-2-3 :) Post us some cool art stuff!

Good stuff everyone! That hot dog cart makes me hungry!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nappy said:
Nice work, PureHell!

I guess I have something to throw in. This falls more under the title of kinda artistic project rather than "Art". It involved several rattlecans, lots of tape, and a weiner cart.

My buddy and I bought a clapped out Hebrew National hotdog cart from Ebay and are giving it a good freshening up/ eviling down.
We'll be selling Burritos soon at some of the local car/bike events. The local Bike Night is the debut so that kindasorta makes it a little bit on topic here (maybe?). Other than car/bike shows, we'll eventually sell food on weekends outside the clubs to drunk & hopefully hot chicks who will idealy offer their bodies in appreciation for the fine meal. At least that's what we're hoping for. If we make any money it will immediately be spent on cars, bikes, and/or booze.

Sprayed the signs on white fiberglass tub surround material, then they're covered with clear plexi so we can write what we're selling on top with eraseable pen (so we can switch from burritos to hotdogs). We'll have 'COLD DRINKS' signs painted on the cooler- my next project. Drilled strips of galvanized and screwed them on to hold things in place. The cart's about 7' long. Made the chip rack out of pieces from the junkyard. Still have some other shit to finish. And I have to learn how to cook.

It's half-assed- I'm neither an artist nor a painter- just a do-it-yourselfer, but it was fun. And religious groups protest near the clubs too, so the devil should work to keep them away from us...
MMMMMMM, Burritos!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Well no, it's not yet Friday but since this is an art topic..here is "The Racer" with Joe Petrelli on it in scale 1/1 !

My buddy Jac made this in his "spare time" from sheet metal with a hammer, grinder, welder and a small lathe...
The only actual H-D parts he used are the puschrods-lifters, valve springs and some tiny bolts and nuts...everything else is handmade...freak !

Attachments

·
Registered
967 Posts
Danny F. said:
Well no, it's not yet Friday but since this is an art topic..here is "The Racer" with Joe Petrelli on it in scale 1/1 !

My buddy Jac made this in his "spare time" from sheet metal with a hammer, grinder, welder and a small lathe...
The only actual H-D parts he used are the puschrods-lifters, valve springs and some tiny bolts and nuts...everything else is handmade...freak !
That is rediculous!! I'm amazed by the wheels...and everything else. Wow.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I'll try to post one...

This is a piece that I drew and had done on me, I'm no artist but it all has meaning to me so I like it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts