Jockey Journal Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't have any thing until next week, however I am hoping someone does. This thread is one of the things that makes my week worthwhile.

C

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah - I missed a few art shows. I was hoping someone would have something but I didn't see anything.

Sometimes sitting in a long meeting at work I will get the best ideas.....

...too bad they aren't work related.

I have been trying not to throw away my sketches as much as I used to.
This one was inspired by trying to make a parked bike feel like it had some kind of 'gravity' or something.....I really tryed to overplay the lean on that stand....

~Bro

·
Registered
65 Posts
This is on company paper - but not a post it.....
If you can't tell I am infatuated with this pose and this almost board track like little bobber.

~Bro

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was inspired by a Sporty I saw at the Vintage Torquefest a while back.

This Sporty was very short in wheel base and looked so small - which drew me in for some reason. It had a bit too much rake or extension in the forks for my taste but I really dug it overall.

~Bro

·
Registered
65 Posts
All ball point pen here - no pencil sketching to start it off. You got to get it right the first time.....I kinda of screwed it up but it will scan better than the rest of these when and if I decide to do a digital re-paint.....

~Bro

·
Registered
65 Posts
The pictures suck a giant donger. But All I had was the shitty little 7megepix camera sitting around. And it was kind of hard to get a good pic without washing out all of the good parts......

My scanner is busy... :)

...and it ain't much better.

~Bro

·
Registered
805 Posts
This was either a Yamaha (sorry) or a Triumph - I can't remember.
I just know that it had nifty stance....

~Bro
WOW! These sketches are great! I especially like the sketchiness of this one- lots of feeling by implied line. Every bit as good as a gesture sketch of some naked chick. Just like Topher, I look forward to this thread, and especially like seeing motorcycle "related" art that isn't part of a motorcycle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts